Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGE-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NthIsImpossible
First Blood
First Blood
NthIsImpossible

GE Posts : 2
GE Points : 4
GE Reputation : 0

Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) Empty
PostSubject: Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies)   Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:34 am

Yo guys,

I found a way that we can use garenahack from ccqych for free. I'll write an instruction down here how to use it so check it out.

1. Download Garenahack at garenahack.com (official site)
2. Download Processor Explorer (Try google it since I'm not allow to post links)
3. Now extract GH4 (garehack 4) to garena folder. Then find a dll name (hooker.dll) and rename it into (hooker.mixtape) and put it in your Warcraft III folder.
4. Now open your garehack and press Trial. Press ok at the message (this trial only works for 15mins)

5. When you open your Warcraft III (Frozen Throne). You will see a message at top right say (Downloading GH) means your almost done
Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) 32zhysi

6. When your loading your screen if you see (Loading: Garenahack[off]) Then your good
Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) Gh2

7. Inside the game if you see Garenahack trial version. You only be able to use full features for 15mins. Then don't panic cos you're nearly done.
Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) 2ens0gz

8. Now for the processor part. After finish download extract it to your desktop. It will look like this, now find (war3.exe)
Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) 2en582p

9. From here open your process. There will be 5 hooker.mixtape as you can see in the picture.
Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) 205berp

10. Find the 1 that have User Time that is increasing. You can either Suspend or Kill it
(Note: Suspend means that file will still be there which will make ur CPU usage increase. So i suggest you to kill it and it will be much more easier. Since after every match when you're entering a new match you need to go out and either press kill/suspend on a new hooker.mixtape that have the user time increasing in order to get your garehack running unlimited)
Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies) 23vx5w4

P.S: After you finish, when your in the game all you need is to press Ctrl + F9 to activate maphack Smile

Hope I helped Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Garenahack free for Garena User (No Lies)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Garena-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com